14K – 8 x 24′ HD Hydraulic Power-Tilt Trailer by Canada Trailers
– TIRE SIZE: ST235/80R16 LRE
– DECK WIDTH: 8FT
– DECK LENGTH: 24FT
– TONGUE LENGTH: 52IN
– GVWR: 14,000 lbs.
– CURB WEIGHT: 5332 lbs.
– TANDEM 7,000 lbs. AXLES
– 16IN RADIAL TIRES – With a radial design there is better handling, mainly due to the tread being independent from the sidewall so side wall flexing does not alter tread pattern. This leads to better traction with less heat build up resulting in greater tire wear with better fuel economy!
– ELECTRIC BRAKES ON ALL AXLES
– SLIPPER SPRING SUSPENSION
– ELECTRIC OVER HYDRAULIC FULL TILT
– 3 X 18 HYDRAULIC CYLINDER – By having only one hoist, this system requires less maintenance than the Dual Ram system and is less susceptible to frame twist and failure.
– 2 5/16 Gooseneck Coupler
– 12,000 lbs. HD JACK
– STAKE POCKETS & RUB RAIL – For tie down/ratchet strap points OR to build sides on the trailer with rub rails designed to protect chains, straps or whatever you are securing your cargo with!
– SPARE TIRE MOUNT
– PRESSURE TREATED WOOD FLOOR – Whether you are in the heat of summer or tough winter conditions, our floors will hold up to the test.
– POWDER COATED – This finish is stronger, provides a better shine, and is much more consistent than many of the trailers in the industry.
– SCORPION BRAND COATING – Scorpion commercial solutions are designed to be tough. Tough enough for the rigors of industrial use and abuse.
– SEALED BEAM L.E.D. LIGHTS – This lighting is brighter, more dependable, and uses less power from the tow vehicle.
– HARNESS SYSTEM – The sealed wiring is protected from the elements and since the harness is modular, repairs are easy and fast when needed.
– TRANSPORT CANADA & D.O.T. APPROVED LIGHTING
Leasing and Financing Available
Fill out this form or give us a call and we’d be happy to help!
* Business Application