2023 – 8.5 x 20′ Tandem Equipment Trailer
• TANDEM 7,000 lbs. AXLES
• 16″ RADIAL TIRES – With a radial design there is better handling, mainly due to the tread being independent from the sidewall so side wall flexing does not alter tread pattern. This leads to better traction with less heat build up resulting in greater tire wear with better fuel economy!
• ELECTRIC BRAKES ON BOTH AXLES
• SLIPPER SPRING SUSPENSION
• 12,000 lbs. HD JACK
• 2-5/16″ ADJUSTABLE COUPLER – An adjustable coupler allows the height of the coupler to be quickly changed without needing multiple ball mounts on the tow vehicle. The coupler can also be easily changed in the event that a pintle ring needs to be utilized.
• 7′ SLIDE IN RAMPS – These ramps are stored in pockets at the rear of the trailer for easy use. Structural channel is used in order to provide a strong and durable ramp.
• LIGHT WEIGHT, RIGID FRAME
• STAKE POCKETS & RUB RAILS
• PRESSURE TREATED WOOD FLOOR – Whether you are in the heat of summer or tough winter conditions, our floors will hold up to the test.
• SPARE TIRE MOUNT
• POWDER COATED – This finish is stronger, provides a better shine, and is much more consistent than many of the trailers in the industry.
• SCORPION BRAND COATING – Scorpion commercial solutions are designed to be tough. Tough enough for the rigors of industrial use and abuse.
• SEALED BEAM L.E.D. LIGHTS – This lighting is brighter, more dependable, and uses less power from the tow vehicle.
• HARNESS SYSTEM – The sealed wiring is protected from the elements and since the harness is modular, repairs are easy and fast when needed.
• TRANSPORT CANADA & D.O.T. APPROVED LIGHTING
• TIRE SIZE: ST235/80R16 LRE
• DECK WIDTH: 102″
• DECK LENGTH: 20′
• DECK HEIGHT: 34″
• TONGUE LENGTH: 62″
• GVWR: 14,000 lbs.
Only….$10 941 + gst & tire tax
Fill out this form or give us a call and we’d be happy to help!
* Business Application